Monday, August 1, 2022

August Autographs that are hot like the month but cool like the game.

 I found some interesting hockey auto's that I thought I would show for today's post.



As a hockey fan I bought the series The Original Six by Briam McFarlane, and I never knew that he had an autographed card until one day while reading a hobby publication I saw the card and knew I had to have it. Nice and cool looking autograph of a Hall of Famer.



Another nice-looking card and auto is of Hall of Famer Glenn Hall from the 2004-05 Upper Deck Legends Classic Signatures and is a on card auto not a band-aid. Another one I was glad to cross off the Hall of Fame Wantlist and add to my Hall of Famer Collection.



This card is the 2006-07 Parkhurst autograph and another on card auto. Harry has a very nice-looking autograph and another one I am glad I own.



This is the 1999-2000 Upper Deck Century Legends Epic Signatures of Hall of Famer ted Lindsay. One thing I loved about his style was he stuck up for his teammates and he played the game with a lot of grit and heart. Ted was always there for his fans as he would sign at the games and through the mail. I have a few through the mail auto's and each one is identical.



This card is the 2019-20 Upper Deck card of Hampus Lindholm. His signature is another one that signs identical each time. He is great at the games and through the mail. I will very soon be sending his next card of him in a Bruins jersey out very soon. I am hoping that the Upper deck Extended series includes that card of him in a Bruins jersey.


Thats today's little post and one thing I would like to hear from is the collectors who have had good luck sending auto requests through the mail and let's hear who surprised you as in a big named star like Gretzky, Lindros etc... Let's hear those comments and comments on today's post and what you want to see. Stay cool and Happy Collecting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't sent out any TTM requests for a couple of years now, and can't even remember everyone that I sent to. The only surprise success that comes to mind off the top of my head is Pat Riley. He was signing a lot at the time I sent my card/letter to him, but for whatever reason, he signed my card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried sending to Swayman to the team during the last few weeks of the season and still no success.

      Delete