Thursday, April 14, 2022

Some New Autograph Additions On Ice

 First off I have made some designing changes to this blog and I decided to make the type larger for easier reading. Now onto the new autographs, Enjoy!!!


This autograph is from the 2011 In the Game Between the Pipes card of Chad Johnson. Chad played with the Boston Bruins during the 2013-14 season appearing in 27 games and posting some decent numbers. He went 17-4 a save percentage of 925 and a GAA of 2.10. As for his autograph it appears only 2 letters are visible the "C" & "J". Someday I hope to be able to get his autograph on a Boston Bruins card showing him in a Bruins Jersey, like the photo below.


Someday I hope to get this card autographed, the 2014-15 O-Pee-Chee card and maybe by that time his autograph will of improved ,let's hope anyways and if not it is still ok.


This card is the 2013 In the Game Enforcers card of Brantt Myhres. I was glad to of got this auto and I have never found a card of Brantt showing him in a Bruins jersey and that is because he only played one game with Boston during the 2002-03 season, I can pretend that this photo is him wearing a Bruins uniform.


This card is the 2018-19 Artifacts Top 12 Rookie card of Jake DeBrusk. I had Jake's autograph from Upper Deck's The Cup but I went out and got this one because I am not a big fan of those thick cards as they do not fit into the album sheets that I keep my cards in. Jake is a tough autograph to acquire either in person or through the mail. I was told by auto hounds that he is not friendly when asked so the easiest way is to just buy a pack of cards or simply buy the single card to save not only time but money.


This cut autograph is from Gordie Bruce and as you can see the players that played back during the beginning of the NHL to the late 1980's as you can see the players from the 90's and going forward are just scribbles, there are some that are not bad but that percentage is quite low. Bruce played 3 seasons with the Boston Bruins and his first season the 1940-41 season he won the Stanley Cup. During that 1940-41 season he appeared in 2 games during the playoffs and had zero points. A great looking auto and one that I am glad to cross off the want list. 


This last photo is the 1999-00 Upper Deck Young guns card of Brandon Smith. This is another card that I would love getting autographed as I do have his autograph showing him in a Bruins uniform but I just like this card and with a nice clean white background the auto would really stand out.

I am going to be adding my Boston Bruins Autograph Want list to my blog and hope others can help me locate my Bruins Auto wants. If you enjoy my Blog please click the follow icon and follow. Thanks for the visit and Happy Collecting!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment