Wednesday, April 6, 2022

All in the fun of collecting.

 I usually do not do much investing with sport cards however while I was checking out some of the newer cards I saw this rookie card and the price seemed cheap enough so I went for it.


This card is the 2020-21 Trilogy Rookie Premieres autograph card of Bowen Byram. The numbering is 031/249. The only thing I do not like with the card is it happens to be a band aid rather than hard signed. I do believe this one someday soon will be worth lots more than I paid for it.


This was one card I picked up a few years ago and it happened to be a great buy. I got the card for $15 and today it is worth quite a bit more but I have turned down offers with no intention of ever selling this one. As I said at the beginning of this post I was not big into investments as I only do it for the fun in picking a winner versus picking up more $$.

No comments:

Post a Comment