Monday, April 18, 2022

More, More, More and yes, I do like it.

 Well, this did not take long as I forgot about sending this one out as it came in the mail that I let pile up before I opened it and found the Chad Johnson that I had posted I really wanted in my last post.


Sure, was happy to see this one as he did not have many Bruins cards. Sure do wish the players today would put more effort into their autographs.


Thought I would show this one of Norman Leveille from the Panini Select Limited. I really do miss the Panini cards as I thought they put out better products and this one is hard signed. Norman is a great person who enjoys the fans and I was so excited to see a card of him so thank you Panini for the opportunity of owning a certified auto card of Norman.


This one is the Panini Private signings card of Reggie Lemelin and again this is another big hit as these cards are quite popular with fans. One thing I like about them is the Lithograph appearance. Thanks again to Panini for another great set.


This card is the 2014-15 SP Authentic David Pastrnak Premiere Prospects Die cut gold card. I remember about 4 years ago I actually got this card for $40 which was a steal. Nice auto and I am quite happy to add this one to the collection.


I thought I would end this post with this sweet looking autograph from Claude Pronovost. Love the action photos and again these cards look so much like lithographs and what makes them look even better is there is a nice blank white background which gives the photo a nice vivid appearance.

Thanks for the visit and if you are not yet following please click the follow icon and if there are certain autograph cards of a Bruins player you want to see just comment and I will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment