Friday, May 13, 2022

Not feeling so great but.......

 So I thought I would post that I planned on posting more but the Wife and I were positive for Covid. We are both starting to feel better and I hope this is the only time we get this crap. You think you start to feel better then the symptoms come back and its like a relapse again.

I have been doing a lot of reading and watching the television more than usual. The Bruins and the Canes are all knotted 3-3 and game 7 is tomorrow at Carolina. Hoping the Bruins can pull out the "W" but Carolina has dominated the Bruins in their building. I plan on doing more posts in a few days but I would like to hear from others on what you would like to see. If you would like to follow please hit the follow icon to start following.

No comments:

Post a Comment