Friday, June 17, 2022

It's not just about the autographs.

 So I have started to dabble into the jersey cards again and I am working on my Hall of Famer autographs of all the other teams. So please stay tuned to a post about those auto's very soon. I took some time away since my last post to get caught up on some projects at home. Wife and I just got over covid a while back and am getting back into the swing of things.



This card is the 2012-13 Panini Rookie Anthology Rookie Silhouette I grabbed because of the beautiful full three colored patch with seam of Max Sauve. I did not need his auto but loved the swatch and this one is numbered 94/99.


This is the 2012-13 Panini Rookie Anthology Rookie Silhouette card of Carter Camper 08/99 and again I grabbed it because of the swatch and what is also nice about these cards is the players cut out photo in front of the swatch, nice touch by Panini. Sure do miss Panini.


This card is the 2017-18 Upper deck Ultimate Autographed Debut Threads and just like the two cards above I had his auto but just loved the swatch. This one is numbered 026/149.


The final card is the 2016-17 Upper Deck Premier hockey Signature Booklets of Ryan Spooner. I had his auto before and this was grabbed because I wanted a booklet card and the price was very fair. Not serial numbered but I am glad to add it to the collection.

If anyone has a comment please add it as I would like to know that my blog is being read and I look forward to seeing more followers in the future. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the Summer and stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment