Friday, February 18, 2022

Through the Mail with more Baby "B's" Part III

 Well, I decided to do another post about the through the mail autographs because I have figured something out about these Providence Bruins player autographs or at least I believe I have. The 5 autographs I got yesterday are posted in the part II post and all of the postmarks were from Providence Rhode Island and were mailed on the 15th. When I checked my mail today it shows three more from Providence and all post marked the 15th as well.

This is what I believed happened; it appears that the players must have autographed these cards using the same writing instrument as they all have a wider looking line except the one of Tyler Lewington as it is a thinner line. So, I now am sure these were all signed in the same area and mailed at the same time, but I will say that I am quite pleased with these players coming through and autographing these cards for my collection. I am going to buy more cards today and resend and I may send them all in one bubble mailer and add a sharpie pen. So now as I have just got the three autographs from today's mail I am going to open and add some scans of these three. So, before I open the envelopes, I am hoping that one is of Jack Ahcan as I have liked his style of play seeing him play for the Boston bruins. Jack has played in 6 games 3 in 2020-21 and 3 this season. What I have liked about his play is he is a smooth skater with some nice stick moves to break through the opposing teams defense and get the puck in deep for some scoring attempts.

Another auto I would like to have in my collection is Jesper Froden as his stats with the Baby B's look very impressive. He has 23 points in 34 games 10 G and 13 A for Providence this season.

Here are the three autographs from today's mail.


This card is of Samuel Asselin of the Providence Bruins. This autograph was signed with the thinner pen I am thinking it is a sharpie. Not a bad looking auto and this is one that was high on my want list, so I am quite pleased adding this autograph to my collection.


This card is of Jakub Lauko of the Providence Bruins. This auto was signed with the thinner pen and another one that was high on my want list. His autograph is quite legible and pleased to add this one to the collection.


This is the card of Ian McKinnon of the Providence Bruins. This autograph was signed using a thicker tip as you can see in the photo. Was glad I added this auto as well. These Providence Bruins cards display the number 30 in the upper right corner as being in Providence 30 seasons. I like the design of these cards as it has the teams' colors surrounding the players action photo. Stay tuned for our next post as there is no telling what it will be. Whatever shows up in my mailbox will get a post and I look forward sharing it with my readers. Until next time, be safe and Happy Collecting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment