Thursday, February 17, 2022

Through the Mail Autographs Part II

 Well, I decided to post part II and show the 5 auto requests I got in today's mail. I will show each players autographed card. 


This is Cam Hughes Providence Bruins card that I got back from Cam signed. It is difficult to determine if the pen used was a sharpie. If you rub the auto, you can see the light black on your finger, but it does not completely erase the entire autograph. It is not a dry erase pen because if so, it would completely disappear. I believe it could be the cards surface but still quite happy to of got these five back signed. This autograph I thought I would not get back signed but I am quite pleased I did as Cam is one of the Providence Bruins leading scorer with 24 points in 34 games.


This card is the Providence Bruins card of Brady Lyle and yes, I am quite pleased to have got his autograph. It is great getting these players autographs and now it would be even greater seeing them all playing full time with the Boston Bruins.


This card is the Providence Bruins card of Josiah Didier and again I am pleased to have his autograph in my collection.


This card is the Providence Bruins card of Nick Wolff and this one is not as light in the autograph. Looking forward to seeing Nick with the Boston Bruins in the near future.


The final autograph is the Providence Bruins card of Tyler Lewington. Nice and dark auto and it appears from comparing this auto with the other four that it was a different pen as this auto was done using a thinner pen as the other four autographs have a pen showing thicker lines. Another autograph that I was pleased to have got back signed. Tyler has played in 12 NHL games 2 with the Boston Bruins this season. Looking forward to seeing him back wearing the Boston Bruins Black and Gold.

So overall I am quite happy to of got back 5 Providence Bruins autographs and I have other players that I sent to the same day these were sent. It is great getting back autographs from the players but there are some players that get you stoked to get and one from the Providence Bruins that I would love to add is Jack Ahcan. I sent 2 more Providence Bruins requests out today and they were to Steven Fogarty and Oskar Steen and those two I would really love to get signed. I do have a card of Jeremy Swayman to get autographed, but I am a bit nervous about getting it back signed but I may just send it anyways in hopes of getting it back signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment