Monday, December 12, 2022

More Hall of Famer Auto's Hockey style

 So, with all of the hockey hall of famer autographs that are coming in I thought I would show them in today's post.

My goal is to get as many as possible and currently I have over 50 and these 50 do not include any of my Boston Bruins player autos as i have just about all of those Bruin's autographs. In every collection that I do, each different has its own album. So that means I have to get all the Bruins I don't have for the HOF Album.

I also have in the works an album for the Hockey Hall of Fame Snubs which are players that have the credentials but for some reason have not got the nod but hopefully someday they get the nod that they deserve.


The first card is the 2020-21 Artifacts Lord Stanley's Legacy signatures of Hall of Famer Dick Duff. The moment I saw this card I wanted to find one at a decent price and I believe I did as I grabbed this one for a cool $20. Dick Won a total of 6 Stanley Cups 2 with the Leafs and 4 with the Habs. Dick was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2006.


This card is the 2000-01 Upper Deck Epic Signatures autograph card of Michel Goulet. There are a lot of collectors and hockey fans that may not remember just how great Michel was as a player. When I looked at his stats, I never knew he had 4 seasons scoring 50 or more goals from 1982 to 1986 and his best season was the 1983-84 season when he had 122 points with 56 goals and 66 assists. Michel had 548 career goals and 605 career assists for a total of 1,153 points. Michel was inducted to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1998.


This card is the 2008-09 Upper Deck Masterpieces autograph card of Bernie Federko and is serial numbered 02/35. These cards are a canvas card with a frame that looks like it has a matt. The color of the border is green with a gold lettering and design. Bernie never won a Stanley Cup but did go on to score 369 career goals while adding 761 assists for 1,130 career points. Bernie was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2002.


This card is the 2008-09 Upper Deck Masterpieces autograph card of Guy Carbonneau and is serial numbered 19/35. Guy won 3 Cups two with the Montreal Canadiens and 1 with the Dallas Stars. Guy scored 260 goals while adding 403 assists for a total of 663 career points. Guy was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2019.

My next post will be about my newest collection as I am starting another, and I am calling it My Hockey Hall of Fame Snubs autographs. So, check back and please remember I enjoy the comments. Happy Collecting and Stay Safe!!!


4 comments:

  1. This sounds like it's gonna be quite the project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it should be a challenge, I actually own every Bruins players autographs who are in the Hall of Fame. Including several Eddie Shore, A Dit Clapper, and one of the toughest is my Bobby Bauer which is dark and beautiful and done in a fountain pen.

      Delete
  2. I always liked the look of Upper Deck's Masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are cool as I like the matt kind of frame. The auto's look nice on the canvas and these both are numbered to just /35.

      Delete