Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas to All

 I thought I would take the time to say Merry Christmas to everyone who reads and follows my blog. I am going to start adding more content with more posts as we begin a new year. I hope all of you get some nice presents like a couple boxes of cards to open or anything else related to the hobby.

Enjoy the time with family and friends some that we have not seen in a while. It's nice having a meal together with the family, chatting about things like thinking back to things we did years ago and most importantly remembering how life used to be back in the day.

I can still remember as a collector buying boxes and boxes of cards and back then the inserts were not jersey cards, they were the numbered parallels and the certified auto cards were not in existence yet but were not that far off.

So, thanks to my followers and readers who enjoy this blog, and I will be adding more in the new year and if you enjoy my blog please follow.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

2 comments: