Thursday, December 30, 2021

How difficult are they???

How many times do we keep seeing card is limited or rare? I picked up an autograph that I needed of Meghan Duggan as I am now collecting female hockey player autographs. The card is from the 2013-14 Panini Crown Royale Hockey Fans of the Game. What also attracted me to the card was the Bruins spoked "B" in the background as I collect Boston Bruins autographs, and this gave me the push to buy this card. I was told by a few collectors that those cards are tough, but my question is this; are they tough because when pulled no one thinks they are worth much or that not much of the product was opened?


I will say that I have searched this card for a while now and I have only seen this one and so I grabbed it by making an offer. I am happy with what I paid for the card, but I wish we could someday find out just how many of these cards have been produced. I will be looking to add others but there are times when some of these cards are overpriced and that takes me at times longer to complete my set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment